Sunday, May 20, 2012

Drake Thinks About Retirement at Age 30


Drake tells i-D magazine he plans on retiring at 30

Drake's i-D Magazine interview (Audio)

    The links above are the official article and audio of Drake's i-D magazine interview. Now, Drake is only CONTEMPLATING about leaving the rap game but he made some very valid points if he does. Drake said in the article that his brand now is "being young and trying to figure it all out". 30 is still somewhat young, right Drizzy? He also says that he'll return to strictly just acting if he does give up the rap game...to be honest, we've all wanted to see Drake beyond Degrassi and Young Money....I'm guessing we'll have our answer by 2017? In my honest opinion, I'm torn. I love hearing Drake, but I also enjoy watching him. He possess an incredible acting ability and it wouldn't hurt to do something else once he gets too old for rap. Another honest opinion would be for some people to think the same way Drake is thinking and hang up the mic some time soon as well. What you guys should know is that Drake is gonna stop rapping tomorrow and by this time next year, he might say something different, you never know. He's the hardest one to tame. I think I can speak for most of us and say that I fully support whatever decision Drake makes, he every talented at both. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment