Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tweeted Topics: Drake's Tattoos

I haven't been one of the biggest supporters of Drake's latest (they're not recent anymore) adventures as the young millionaire that he is....his tattoos. Some would render the opinion that it's jealousy. Others would say that it's because I'm not TRUELY #TeamDrizzy. Before anyone gets ahead of themselves, I wouldn't want someone to TATTOO my face on them and two, I wouldn't be talking about it if I wasn't a real fan. But on to the topic...I've always known Drake longed for Aaliyah (1979-2001) and he's always admired her music, style and grace. But I've stated the fact that (even if they didn't make it to the alter or didn't stay married for long) Aaliyah was going to marry someone else and according to rumors (her rumored marriage to R Kelly) and facts (her TRUE engagement to rapper, Damon Dash) she liked her men older. At the time of her tragic and untimely death, Drake was only about 14. I understand the OVO tat, he's devoting himself to his team..to the brand he created for himself. Drake also stated in an interview that he has "YOLO" tatted on him. Recently, Drake has gotten Canada's CN tower and the phrase "All Kinds" tattooed on his inner left and right arms...Good luck with the tats Drake!

No comments:

Post a Comment