Sunday, May 27, 2012

Drake & Wayne Diss....TDF Twitter beef

I think it's safe to say that everyone knows about the Drake, Wayne & Pusha T beef. I think we can also say that there's shade coming from all over the place. The TeamDrizzyFacts page has been attacked the entire weekend because of our reaction to Pusha's diss track to Drake. To be honest, I can care less on a personal note. But when people try to tell ME why and how I feel the way I feel about Drake, it becomes 150 times more serious. I like Drake because unlike most rappers, he has more a message with each song. He sends the message that I can go hard and be from Toronto, I fall for the wrong type and not have a reason for it just like you. I don't like Drake because he's lightskin and he was on a show that I just happened to grow up with. Drake's music DOES have substance to it. And because you have a beef with who Drake is and what he raps about doesn't mean that you have a problem with me or anyone else that's a Drake fan. We have feelings and we have our reasons for standing up for Drake just like you can stand up for Pusha. All I'm saying is that this all of this has to stop. You have no idea who we are and our reasonings behind liking Drake. It's our business. Get the hell over it....

No comments:

Post a Comment