Sunday, July 15, 2012

Drake - Take Care (Explicit) ft. Rihanna (Review)

 Not everyone was very fond of the Take Care video as much as they are the complete album but I love the video. I didn't expect Drake along with 50 African dancers and Rihanna in a mini skirt dancing to the song. I expected something sultry to show how slow and how relaxing the song really is supposed to be. Take Care isn't a fast song and isn't required to be as abstract as "Miss Me" or "Over" or even "What's My Name?". I enjoyed the mountains and the animals (that didn't portain to Drake, Chris Brown or Rihanna). The video was simple and I rather have simple videos for Drake's albums than no videos. I feel that Drake's videos with lights and colors and stories behind them are his way of interpreting his feelings about his songs and his outlook on certain content in his music, with his fans. I love it. I loved what Drake did for "Take Care" and a rappers video with just one girl, a mountain and some animals, shows a lot of maturity and his looking outside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment