Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pop That (Explicit Version) (Song & Video Review)


Ok so I love Drake & I feel like only a real fan can say that POP THAT IS TRASH. Now Drake bodied the WHOLE song. And I found Wayne's part to be awkwardly amusing but the rest of the song was dumb. I hated Rick Ross' part but appreciated the fact that I saw titties other than his and French Montana looks like the lyrically disabled casper who raps by the pool. The whole thing looks low budget and I know Drake and Wayne were just helping out the team but this is horrible. The girls looked basic, like they were casting in DC and found the most fitting video hoes. French Montana isn't really a good rapper. Non Drake fan or TD till death, you would know songs like "Stay Schemin'" and "Pop That" only get played because of Drake and possibly Ross. I mean, Drake said it in the song, "Young Papi, Champagne. You know the face and you know the name." Drake brings the song recognition and I'm cool with that. Lil Wayne raps to make money at this point so it's not surprising that it's not really clear what is raps would pertain to in any way. But it was funny and his puns and lines were on point. I'm not gonna even talk about Rick Ross' rap because I don't respect him. I stick to my opinion that Drake BODIED this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment