Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Drake Working On Major Aaliyah Projects

There's been word that Drake is going to Executive Produce a posthumous Aaliyah album and debut a new track featuring the late singer during his nearing OVO Fest on August 5. Vibe magazine reported earlier today a statement Drake made while being interviewed by infamous UK reporter, Tim Westwood, “I have some great Aaliyah news coming soon. Just some special things. Just gave you that, just a little. Because I said, I’m with Westwood, so I can’t not. But great things, great things for music, period.” It's been pretty obvious that a Drake and Aaliyah project would be nearing. Earlier this year he unveiled his portrait of Aaliyah on his back to show his undying affection for her. I can't wait to see and hear this new track and have the opportunity to buy her new album. It's really sweet of Drake to try to bring her music back...

R.I.P Aaliyah.




No comments:

Post a Comment